Awards

  • 2019 Firehouse Station Design – Norwalk (Notable Career)

    Norwalk is at the center of the Fireland’s, a subregion of the Connecticut Western Reserve, established by the federal government as compensation to the inhabitants of Norwalk, Connecticut, whose property was destroyed by the British in 1779. Norwalk is a proud and historically rich city in north central Ohio. Their original fire station was built […]

  • 2014 Firehouse Station Design – Jackson 204 (Notable Satellite)

    Station 204, Jackson Township’s fourth station, was designed to meet the demands of this growing Central Ohio community. The building was partially funded through an existing TIF agreement and a Federal Stimulus Grant (ARRA Assistance to Firefighters – Fire Station Construction Grants), with both sources of revenue having specific requirements relating to the design and […]

  • 2014 Firehouse Station Design – Delaware 303 (Notable Satellite)

    Delaware Ohio Fire Station 303 was designed as a new satellite station prototype, providing fire and EMS services to the Northwest quadrant of the City. The station includes two drive-thru apparatus bays with ancillary spaces including a Turnout Gear Room, EMS Storage, and a Laundry / Decontamination Room that is conveniently located directly off the […]

  • Station Style 2007 – Truro Township (Notable Career)

    Truro Township, just east of Columbus, Ohio, set out to build their first new Fire Station since 1947. Sited on a corner lot one block east of a major arterial street, the new Fire Station “mediates” between adjacent residential neighborhoods and a busy commercial district. The design provides a stately structure that is easily identifiable […]

  • 2005 Station Style – Jackson Township 203 (Gold Renovation)

    The additions and renovations to the Jackson Township Fire Station #203 involved careful, detailed planning to realize the goals for the project while maintaining uninterrupted, 24-hour operations throughout construction. The existing four-bay fire station was originally constructed in 1978 and was in need of spatial, functional and aesthetic renovations. The scope of the project focused […]